and more for Tango tea tomorrow…
- bennie for his alternative look into movement& his thought-provoking classes
- richard for his cool charm & precise classes
- frambuesas for your excellent music & playing for the performance
- together richard & bennie for a magical, unique and inspiring performance
- margie for her fab food
- david for being an invaluable man-friday
- debs for her cool, calm and collected support
- greg for being there
- nefra for helping with the organisation, her patience, and generally being nefra
- stella for coping with impossible amounts of washing up and general kitchen duties
Each one brought a unique skill, contribution and energy that made the whole weekend a pleasure and we have had a lot of positive feedback.
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
With very warm tango hugs…………………………. liz x
Pablo will be teaching with Liz on Thursday (23rd May) for three weeks. Pablo is an Argentinean resident in London and is co-founder of popular venue The Light.
Continuing Tango is every Thursday 19:30 – 21:15
This Saturday 11th May, Monica and Omar will introduce you to and polish your milonguero-style tango. Anyone who has attended classes with this classic tango partnership knows how much fun they are and that they are the most generous of teachers and committed to touching the world with tango.
Saturday 11th May, 15:00 – 17:00
£15 members | £18 non-members
There is no need to book but if you can let us know that you are coming do so on the Facebook event here
They also give lovely private classes contact them here.
Join us for Holiday Tango at Whitsun, Richard, Bennie, Frambuesas all at The Tango Club!
Here are the details
This month we have two study afternoons with Liz & Greg
Starting 14 April 2013, 12:00 – 15:00
A course in Argentine Tango for complete beginners and those wanting to revise the basics.
Romero played, Omar danced with Liz and did a great exhibition with boleadoras, followed by delicious supper, socialising and dancing. A really lovely evening with a fantastic atmosphere.
Sunday was Tango Tea, beautiful spring day which, although chilly, seems to have heralded spring and everyone turned up energised and buzzing to eat scrummy cakes – including an impossible but delicious walnut marshmallow cake. Really good dancers of all levels and as Leroy put it “a great vibe!”
Don’t miss the next event!!!
We had a magical concert last year with the virtuoso latin jazz guitarist Hernan Romero.
We are thrilled that he is coming back!
Friday 1st March 20:00.
members £12 | non-members £15
Be sure not to miss it!!!!